7 Tips From a Personal Trainer to Help You Get Results
People are always looking for the secret, the magic super food that is meant to miraculously help you burn fat or the special exercise that will transform your body in an instant.
There seems to be a new diet out everyday which they promote is the reason you are not getting results.
The truth is these wont do a thing…
You have to get the basics right, you have to build a foundation first just like when you build a house you start of with the concrete slab and then the frame etc before you need to worry about the colour of the walls and what furnishing you want.
Here’s 7 things you can do to help with your fat loss or transformation goals. Get these right and you are on your way to success.
1. You cannot out train a bad diet. So many people put all the work in and train hard but still eat crap and wonder why they’re not getting results… DON’T DO THIS!!!
2. Spend a week and write down everything you eat and work out how many calories you are eating… This will allow you to see where you are at and what you need to do to more forwards.
3. Spend your time around positive people. You can’t expect to have a positive life surrounded by negative people. Amazing things happen when you let go of all the drama and things that cause friction in your life.
4. Start lifting weights to help shape your body. Too much cardio can actually slow down your results.
5. Be consistent. For 7 days aim to exercise everyday. Even if its only 10 pushups and 10 squats. Just take action for 7 days and soon it will become part of your daily habits
6. Do the opposite. If what you are doing is not working then do the opposite.
*If you are eating crap… Stop eating crap
7. Don’t buy it. The best way for you to not eat any processed foods is not to buy it in the first place. If it’s not in your pantry or in your fridge you won’t be able to eat it.
Now the all you need to do is put these into action!!! That is the real secret…
In your corner
#Personal Training Bendigo